Australian Migration House possesses experience in the field of Australian and New Zealand Education sector. We have collaboration with a number of premier education institutes in Australia. We assist you to choose your course and institute based on your individual requirements and preferences. We take time to sit and discuss with you to design a tailor made education pathway that leads to accomplish your overall objective of studying in Australia and achieving a successful career in your chosen field of studies.

We assist you to apply for your initial student visa to study in Australia. A student visa application is an application to study within a particular education sector in Australia. A Student Visa provides you with temporary resident status and is valid for the entire duration of your course.

Before applying for a Student Visa, you must first be accepted for full time study in a registered course offered at one of Australia’s schools, technical colleges or universities. Only education providers registered on CRICOS (Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students) are permitted to offer education or training services to overseas students. Visa is associated to the Confirmation of Enrollment (COE), which identifies starting and ending date of the course. You can combine multiple courses within the same visa, such as a language course and a vocational course.

We also provide other related services, such as:

  • Assist you to apply for an extension for your current student visa
  • Renewing your current student visa
  • Assist you in transferring your course to another course provider based on your individual circumstances, i.e., applying for the new student visa to change the course. Our qualified education counsellors at Australian Migration House can certainly assist you in changing the course and education providers; thus avoiding the risk of your visa cancellation.
  • Skilled Graduate Visas (as discussed under General Skilled Migration section)- If you have completed your study term in Australia successfully and have been granted an award at the end of your study, you can apply for the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) which allows you to live, study and work in Australia temporarily.

After you have successfully completed your studies and have been granted an award of your study, we can direct you towards the most appropriate pathways to live, further study and work in Australia. Feel free to contact us to discuss your future options further.

Australia is a beautiful country with abundant resources and natural landscapes. It is truly multi-cultural with every fourth person living in Australia to be born overseas. Obtaining citizenship is an important and proud moment for new immigrants. It is also the beginning of your formal membership of the Australian community. It is the step that will enable you to say ‘I am an Aussie’. The strength and beauty of being Australian citizen means that we work together to solve problems and to make Australia the great country that it is.

There are several ways to apply for Australian citizenship. The application process varies depending on your visa and residency history.

There are various kinds of options to apply for Australian citizenship:

  • Australian citizenship
  • Australian citizenship by descent
  • Australian citizenship by adoption
  • Resuming your Australian citizenship
  • Evidence of Australian citizenship

Australian Migration House can assist you to apply for Australian citizenship by closely looking at the best and most suited option valid for you. We will take care to ensure the whole process of becoming Australian citizen is a smooth and an enjoyable experience for you to cherish for the years to come.

The Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) conducts independent merits review of administrative decisions made under Commonwealth laws. It reviews the decisions made by Australian Government ministers, departments and agencies and, in limited circumstances, decisions made by state government and non-government bodies.
The AAT does not have a general power to review decisions. However it can only review a decision if an Act, regulation or other legislative instrument states that the decision can be reviewed by the AAT. It can certainly review the decision made under Migration Act 1958 (Cth).

Why do you need a Migration Agent?

By consulting and availing the services of an Registered Migration Agent (RMA) you can be rest assured that your case will be dealt with strict confidentiality and RMA will be applying the most current and up to date legislative knowledge of Migration Act 1958 (Cth) and all other required legislative tools and procedures. It is not a requirement that you use an RMA when lodging your visa application, however, you will find you can avail a variety of benefits. These include:

  • Application of the most current and up to date law –Immigration laws and regulations are highly convoluted and change frequently. Migration agents not only have a stronger understanding of these laws and how they apply to your visa application, but they also have access to policy information which is not available to you. An agent will be able to explain complicated laws or regulations to you, and make sure your visa application is within these laws and policies.
  • Access to the accurate and in depth information from the Policy – Most of us access immigration news and information from the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) website. But it is very important to know that the website is not always up to date. An RMA is always up to date with the current policies and requirements. By applying their professional knowledge to your case will increase your chances of lodging a valid and successful visa application. By providing obsolete forms or following outdated processes could result in you submitting an invalid or incomplete visa application, which may lead to your visa being refused or cause unnecessary delays.
  • You may lose out on the DHA fees – DHA visa application fees cost a lot of money. Therefore you need to be careful when lodging a valid visa application. Ensure you are proving a decision ready application that meets the criteria for that visa. In case, if for some reason it is refused, you will not be entitled to get back your fees. However by consulting and availing the services of an RMA you can reduce the risks of lodging an invalid visa application.
  • Section 48 bar – If you lodge an invalid visa application and it gets refused or cancelled, there are strict regulations that will limit your ability to lodge a future visa application onshore. Using an RMA will ensure you meet all regulations and relevant criteria related to your visa and improve your chances of success.
  • Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) – The AAT has very strict criteria on who can apply to appeal for their visa decision. An RMA can certainly assess your visa application and guide you through the whole process to give you the best chance of lodging a valid visa application. This will avoid you having to pay extra fees and dealing with extended waiting times with the AAT.
  • Peace of mind – Lodging a visa application can be an extremely lengthy, time consuming, convoluted and stressful process. An RMA will make the whole process less stressful and overwhelming for you as they will apply their most up to date knowledge and expertise in immigration. The ultimate decision regarding your visa application is always made by DHA, however an RMA will improve your prospects of success and provide you a peace of mind.
Contact Us